The 布鲁姆商业园区 has immediate access to road, rail and air transport located 2.5 miles east of 詹姆斯敦, directly east of Cavendish Farms on 3rd St SE. Lot 4 is available in the Bloom Park.
- Directly East of Cavendish Farms on 3rd St. SE
- Natural Gas - Montana-Dakota Utilities
- Electrical Services - Otter Tail Power Company
*OTPC operates a peaking plant 1 1/2 miles west of the park, providing backup power when necessary. A development rate would likely be quoted when final site bids are prepared
*供水能力超过4,500 gallons/最小值ute *The city of 詹姆斯敦 has a water processing capacity of 7 million gallons daily, 平均每天使用3.每天200万加仑. Peak consumption in the summer can reach 6 million gallons. Additional raw water capacity is readily available.
- Rail Spur - Burlington Northern - Located on the north end of the Ag-Processing 工业 Park
- Interstate 94 - 1 mile to Bloom Interchange accessing the interstate
- Highway 281 - Within 最小值utes of the park
- Air Service - 詹姆斯敦 Regional Airport - within 最小值utes of the park
- Motor Freight Carriers - More than 15 truck lines service the community
The JMS Aviation Park has lots ranging in size from 1 to 30 acres built to suite needs. 离市中心只有几分钟路程, these lots have access to 34th St SE, Highway 20 and easy accessibility to Interstate 94. Incentives for development available.
- Lot Availability and Sizes: 32 lots range from 1 to 30 acres
- Natural Gas: Montana-Dakota Utilities
- Electrical Service : Otter Tail Power Company
- 水 & 下水道:詹姆斯敦市
- 电话,有线电视, & 互联网
- Air Service: Non-Stop commercial and cargo flights
- Road Service: Locations available with direct highway access
- Freight Carriers: 15 truck lines and 2 major air cargo operators service the community
- Katie Hemmer, 詹姆斯敦 Regional Airport Director
The 灵木能源园 is an industrial park with over 500 acres located approximately 10 miles east of 詹姆斯敦. Great River Energy is just to the east of this park. This park has convenient access to Heavy Power & Steam provided by Great River Energy to the east, Rail, Interstate, Highway, 水, and Wastewater.
The 灵木能源园 (Energy Park) is a 551-acre industrial park located approximately 10 miles east of 詹姆斯敦, ND，就在灵木的南边, ND. Great River Energy-Spiritwood Station combined heat and power plant is just to the east of the Energy Park.
灵木能源园 is ideal because of its:
- Location: 500 plus acres of prime industrial development land
- Services: rail, abundant water and wastewater, affordable utilities, heavy power and steam
- 伟大的地方 & 国家鼓励
灵木能源公园协会 (Association) manages the Energy Park. The association provides common-use transportation infrastructure, 工业很多, property management and value-added services on a fee-for-service basis to new and expanding businesses of 灵木能源园. The Association is majority owned and operated by 詹姆斯敦/Stutsman Development Corporation (JSDC) with Great River Energy being the 最小值ority owner. The Association has invested in road and rail infrastructure within the Energy Park that will benefit all tenants. The project site is of critical strategic significance due to its proximity to utilities, 交通及市场.
灵木能源园 is an attractive location for agricultural or industrial processing businesses seeking strong energy and transportation infrastructure.
Dakota Spirit AgEnergy became fully operational in 2015 and is the anchor tenant at the 灵木能源园. This 65 million-gallon-per year biorefinery produces ethanol, distillers grains and fuel-grade corn oil. Dakota Spirit AgEnergy utilizes steam from Spiritwood Station for its operations. Future growth opportunities for this biorefinery are emerging with cellulosic, isobutanol and other biofuel technologies.